Dealer Take Off Goodyear Wrangler Tires P 255 75R17 fits Jeep Wrangler Sport Chevy
Dealer Take Off Goodyear Wrangler Tires P 255 75R17 for sale like new quality still full tread. These are very slightly used with most from 25 to 100 miles that were on a dealership lot for sale. The Jeeps or pickups were sent to a custom shop and we buy the wheels and tires they take off before sale to the public. The wheels have been sold and the tires are now for sale. The Goodyear Wrangler all season tires are a great deal. huge savings over Walmart, TireRack or Discount Tire.
These come on Jeep Wrangler Sport, Sahara and Rubicon 2007 to 2016 models.
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
Please read all our other terms and conditions and agree to them before checkout. These are as is, no warranty. However, this does not prohibit you from pursuing any claims against the tire manufacturer.
Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Tire P255/75R17:
- Zigzag microgrooves: Offer enhanced traction in rain, snow and ice
- Wide circumferential grooves: Help move water away from the tread for enhanced traction in rain
- Exclusive wet traction compound: Helps this Dunlop tire provide traction on wet roads
- Treadwear warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire type: Light truck – on/off highway
- Sidewall: Outlined white letters
- The Goodyear Wrangler tire has a speed rating of S
- Load index: 113
- Speed rating translation: 112 miles per hour
- Load index translation: 2,535 pounds
Compare out price to Walmart Price: $148 plus tax per tire not including installation on Goodyear Wrangler P255 75R17 tires.